Today’s post will be a short review for makeup products I recently received and bought few months back. I’ve had some of the items for quite a long time now but I haven’t really used them enough for me to really finalize my thoughts about them. I also created a quick & simple everyday makeup look you can recreate in 15 minutes which I posted below!
1. LORAC Natural Performance Foundation in Porcelain
2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. I got the shade Sand Sable which is too light to cover my dark circles.
3. L’OREAL LA PALETTE NUDE 2.
4. CITY COLOR Contour Effects Palette. I also used the Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in shade Park Ave Princess on top of City Color contour to give my face some glow since it has light shimmers on it which I really love.
5. Bella Pierre Stay Put Brow Gel and Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. These two items quickly became my favorites! They’re the best, I promise. I highly recommend these products.
6. Malibu Glitz Blusher and Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent.
I honestly didn’t know what lipstick to use so I forgot to include it in the photos but then I just decided to put on the Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Rosy Nude to finish up the makeup look. Which is my favorite shade from the Tarte’s lipstick line.
And… that’s about it for this post. I hope you liked it! Have you tried any of the products? Leave your thoughts below, i’d love to hear ’em !